Women can sense if their partners are cheating on them and most of the time, their gut feelings don’t fail them. If you think your boyfriend is cheating on you and need some clarification, take a look at the 10 signs we prepared to know if he is cheating on you.
Girl, don’t you ignore these signs.
10. He has a lot of secrets
- When you ask him about things especially his whereabouts and he didn’t bother to let you know, then maybe he’s cheating on you. Obviously, he’s keeping something from you and he doesn’t want to be caught.
9. He takes away his phone when you’re together
- When you’re together and someone texted him, he’ll check it out and when you try to take a peak, he’ll take his phone away from you. Probably he doesn’t want you to see who sent him the message because he knows you’ll go mad and crazy.
8. He begins spending less time with you
- He keeps on making excuses and he’ll use even the lamest excuse only not to meet you. He seldom texts you or call you and it takes him years to reply to your text messages
7. He doesn’t care about how you feel and what you need
- Basically, if someone doesn’t care at all, I can say that someone has also already fallen out of love too. If you don’t care at all anymore, it just means that that person doesn’t matter to you anymore.
6. Mood swings
- He gets irritated easily even on simple mistakes you do
5. Change in appearance and taste of music/ movies
- He suddenly became over-concerned on how he looks and if he changed his taste in music/ movies, probably someone special to him made him listen/ watch to those songs/ movies.
4. Your sex life with him decreased
- If you constantly have sex with each other and there’s a sudden decrease or the sex was totally gone, your boyfriend might be playing fire with someone else.
3. He doesn’t introduce you to his friends/ family
- He’s shy to introduce you because maybe he’s not yet ready to fully commit to you.
2. You begin to notice emotional distance between the two of you
- Things just aren’t the way they used to be. It feels like you two lost your real connection.
1. He always suggest that you to should break-up after every fight
- Sometimes, picking up fights are just their made-up reason so they’ll have a more “valid” reason to break-up with you.
But of course, don't make accusations that you can't back up. If you suspect that he's cheating on you, might as well get a hard evidence first before confronting him or if he's that secretive and cagey, and there's no way you can get any evidence, try to tell him your concerns and be prepared for what might happen. If the suspecting feeling doesn't go away, and if you feel nothing but pain, then it's better for you to let go before you wreck yourself more in the end.
SHARE THIS BLOG:
A person who affects great love of art, music, poetry, etc., and indifference to practical matters.
El Esthete or The Aesthete in English, is where I share my Literary works, artworks, and everything else in between.
I'm thrilled you're here.
Let's GET TO KNOW each other.
Zine Orgy: 4play
May 11, 2017, 7PM-12MN, 77 Events Place