Kirsten Corley’s “If He Has These 27 Qualities, He’s a Keeper and You Shouldn’t Let Him Go”: A Response Based on My Own Opinion
I don’t know if you could call this a response or maybe just a thought on Kirsten Corley’s article. I would agree on some parts of her article and disagree on few claims she said. Based on the title itself, she literally listed down the “qualities” of a keeper and a man that you shouldn’t let go;
but for me, the article is purely biased and that her statements were pulled from a deep well of her experiences. If you want to read her article beforehand, please click here.
Her title said “27 qualities”. When you said ‘qualities’, it means that it is a person’s innate characteristics but I’m not quite sure if those included on her article could be classified as one’s ‘quality’.
I divided those 27 statements into two (2) parts: Agree, and Disagree.
- For pulling out chairs, I don’t think it is necessary for a guy to do it all the time or to do it at all. I just don’t see an explanation why a guy should do that. I mean, are we women that incapable of doing things?
- On the other hand, a confident man is sexy to a woman per R. Don Steele, author of Body Language Secrets. To quote, “Females want someone who's not going to run from a fight, a man who is confident in his ability to provide and protect.”
- Relationship shouldn’t always involve money. This is one reason why men think that women are greedy and that only money is what matters to us. Please, let us break the stereotype. Not all women are like that. Most of the women nowadays loves to receive even a simple love letter because we know how much a guy put an effort on it and it came from the heart (not from the pocket).
- But actually, this depends on the situation. But the point is, the attitude of his friends is not a reflection or not a basis to judge him if he’s a keeper or not.
- In my opinion, why do you even wonder in the first place? Maybe you have trust issues. What if he’s just busy in his work but let you know about it? This is not a basis for me to know if a guy is a keeper or not.
- Bottom-line: We can be all different, but nobody is authentic.
- When “the one” came, you won’t even think of the past. You just don’t have the time to do that anymore because happiness has occupied your system. Also, this is totally not a characteristic or a quality of a man. This is more of a situation.
Do you agree, or not? Let me know in the comment section down below.
SHARE THIS BLOG:
A person who affects great love of art, music, poetry, etc., and indifference to practical matters.
El Esthete or The Aesthete in English, is where I share my Literary works, artworks, and everything else in between.
I'm thrilled you're here.
Let's GET TO KNOW each other.
Zine Orgy: 4play
May 11, 2017, 7PM-12MN, 77 Events Place